Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sunira's Graduation!

Today, again as I do sometimes I must deviate a little. Once again, it is a very special occasion for the Chaudhri family. After all, remember, we live in Ram Rajya. You, our children, are our true wealth, and today, I want to spread our happiness and pride to my readers. You are all my extended family and as the family grows so does Ram Rajya!!

I am immensely proud of our daughter Sunira's achievements. Today was the culmination of all the hard work that she has put in, in all her endeavours. One day, I have promised myself to write more about her, and my other two children. Today it will suffice to say, that she graduated from law school.I will take this opportunity, to congratulate her. I wish her all the best. I know that she has a bright future ahead of her and she will do well and will forever live in Ram Rajya!

Ram Rajya is not just about the Chaudhri family, but all of the larger family that we are a part of. My congratulations go out to Sunira's friends, and to Tanya, Rachel and Daniel in particular, on their graduation as well. May you all reach the pinnacle of success and live in Ram Rajya!! JAI HO!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks mom! You're the best, Keep on writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I hear my name being called :) Thank you for the kind words, Anjana. And keep up the great work with this writing endeavour.

    ReplyDelete